Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Adept ASIC Design Engineer with 20 years of experience and a solid work history of cutting-edge projects. Accomplished in the area of optical applications customer service and project planning. Specialize in FPGA design verification and integration.
- Verilog HDL and VHDL
- PERL scripting and Shell scripting languages
- EVT and DVT testing
- Sales and customer service
- Designed an MPEG turnkey ASIC for application within a wide variety of web-based and physical devices.
- Led a team through system level verification utilizing Modelsim FastScan and DesignCompiler.
- Provided customer service and sales support throughout the design and implementation phase of the MPEG turnkey ASIC.
- Retrofitted a preliminary ASIC design for compatibility and integration into a 1.1 million gate SoC for application in the gaming industry.
- Owned all technical support projects for roll-out of new ASIC 1.3 million gate design.
- Organized conference calls travel itineraries progress reports and customer-specific design requests.
- Developed testing methodologies for the western region’s ASIC design team.
- Supervised and supported over 150 ASIC designs for top-level clients across the US Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for Verilog implementation and specification for a microprocessor project for a classified client.
- Utilized a team of engineers to verify PS2 protocol engines with USB interface logic.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Asic Design Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Asic Design Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.