Staff Accountant Resume Objectives
Staff Accountants are a vital component to any successful business. They are in charge of preparing financial statements by interpreting and analyzing accounting records and give advice regarding budgetary or other financial data. A good objective should reflect that you are competent in financial matters and will showcase your skills, knowledge and experience in this area.
What The Staff Accountant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Effective Staff Accountants will already have an extensive knowledge of accounting and economic principles. They will have shown that they are capable of performing the basic duties of a Staff Accountant, including preparing tax returns, computing taxes owed, serving as business valuators or bankruptcy trustees and advising in areas of tax strategies and resource utilization. When you are writing your resume for this position, you should emphasize your familiarity with any technologies you are likely to come into contact with such as accounting software, tax preparation software and enterprise resource planning software.
Sample Staff Accountant Resume Objectives
It is important to highlight your skills and experiences that will come in handy for being a Staff Accountant. Another useful tip is to always include the name of the business you are applying for within the objective to show that you actively want the position.
1. Looking for a Staff Accountant position with ABC company to employ managerial skills, knowledge of economic principles and complex problem solving services.
2. Dedicated individual seeking a Staff Accountant with ABC company that can apply administrative experience and an education in accounting to support executives.
3. A highly proactive professional with 10+ years of experience in accounting and economics seeking a position as a Staff Accountant with ABC company.
4. Searching for a position with ABC company as a Staff Accountant to make a beneficial contribution to the business as a whole by employing skills mathematics, economics and electronics.
5. Gain a Staff Accountant position with ABC company that has the potential for career advancement by employing skills involving management skills and economic knowledge.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.