Restaurant Team Member Resume Objective
A Restaurant Team Member is responsible for a variety of tasks around the restaurant, including food preparation and customer service. When writing your objective, it is essential to include your specific skills and abilities to paint a picture of yourself in the very beginning of your resume. Make certain you outline these items in a clear and confident manner to make a lasting impression on potential employers.
What the Restaurant Team Member Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Restaurant Team Members can be found in a variety of eating establishments, from fast food to five star restaurants. Some of their responsibilities include preparing food throughout the day, providing excellent customer service, maintaining cleanliness in the restaurant, waiting on tables and taking orders, following safety procedures and ensuring customers have an overall positive experience. A good Restaurant Team Member will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with the public. They must also be detail-oriented to ensure food is prepared correctly and according to recipe. If you have a cooking talent and good people skills, then this position would be for you. Be sure to include these things in your objective statement as well as relative experience.
Sample Restaurant Team Member Resume Objectives
It is a good idea to include the name of the company you are applying for in order to show employers your interest and dedication. Here are some example objective statements:
1. Obtain a Restaurant Team Member position with (company name) displaying exceptional food preparation and customer service skills.
2. Seeking an entry-level position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) using knowledge of food preparation and people skills to provide customers with an exceptionally positive experience.
3. A highly motivated, detail-oriented and friendly individual with five years of experience providing customer service, preparing food and ensuring restaurant environments are clean and safe seeking for a position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name).
4. Looking to secure a position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) that utilizes excellent food preparation, restaurant maintenance and customer service skills.
5. Searching for employment as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) is an individual who will offer a friendly face as well as one year of experience working with food.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.