Real Estate Agent Resume Objective
Real estate agents assist homeowners and commercial clients in buying, selling or renting properties by providing advice, conducting research and drawing up legal contracts. If you are seeking employment as an agent, it is important to demonstrate your talent in all of these areas with a strong resume objective. The objective essentially provides your chance to make a first impression, so it’s crucial to use it to highlight your expertise and potential contributions as an employee.
What the Real Estate Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Real estate agents perform tasks such as finding suitable properties for clients, determining competitive market pricing and preparing legal documents. Real estate agents also must have excellent interpersonal skills, since they may show houses, negotiate on behalf of clients or advise clients on financial and legal matters. Knowledge of marketing and advertising techniques is also essential. Your objective should call attention to your communication and client service skills, and it should also discuss your relevant industry experience, training or credentials.
Sample Real Estate Agent Resume Objectives
When you write your objective statement, it’s crucial to include the name of your prospective employer. This clearly shows that you have a legitimate interest in working for the firm or company. The following objectives are just a few examples that can be customized to suit your own background and career goals:
1. Seeking a real estate agent position with ABC company that requires extensive experience valuating commercial properties.
2. Looking for a real estate agent position in which strong negotiation skills can be employed to benefit clients and increase revenue at ABC firm.
3. Licensed professional seeks a real estate agent position that focuses on identifying ideal properties for clients of ABC company.
4. Pursuing a real estate agent position at ABC company with the goal of using in-depth research and valuation to increase profits.
5. Licensed agent looking to build marketing skills and deliver outstanding client service as a real estate agent at ABC firm.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.