Life Insurance Agent Resume Objectives
Life insurance is a policy in which beneficiaries are given a lump sum of money upon the policyholder’s death. A Life Insurance Agent will be responsible for marketing and selling life insurance policies to people in need. This career requires a certain amount of communication and interpersonal skills, and those qualities should be emphasized within the resume objective.
What The Life Insurance Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A prospective employer should be able to tell what skills and experiences you bring to the table just by reading your resume objective. Certain skills should be highlighted such as talents involving communication, marketing and clerical duties. Some of the various tasks that are to be expected of someone in this position include interviewing potential clients to see what kind of insurance is best, developing a network of clientele, explaining the various features of each policy to buyers and customizing insurance plans to meet an individual’s needs. A good objective statement will indicate that you have what it takes to be an asset for the company.
Sample Life Insurance Agent Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company in your objective can be one of the most important things you do. This tells the hiring manager that you have a genuine interest in working with the organization.
1. A highly organized professional with 10+ years of experience in calculating premiums, interviewing clients and creating marketing strategies seeking a Life Insurance Agent position with ABC company.
2. Seeking employment with ABC company as a Life Insurance Agent to utilize skills in communication and interpersonal relationships.
3. Looking for a Life Insurance Agent position at ABC company that can benefit from extensive background in ensuring that policy statutes are always fulfilled and customizing insurance plans to meet the needs of the client.
4. Passionate and results-driven individual desiring a Life Insurance Agent position with ABC company in order to use degree in economics and knowledge of administrative procedures.
5. Searching for a position with ABC company as a Life Insurance Agent to use skills in information gathering and explaining complex information to clients.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.