Human Service Worker Resume Objective
There are quite a few fields in which a Human Service Worker might find meaningful employment. They assist social workers in determining eligibility for government benefits, help explain programs to clients, conduct research and interviews, and document information. Write a resume objective that captures your best skills and how they relate to the position.
What The Human Service Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Human Service Workers wear a lot of hats. On any given day, you might find yourself transporting clients to appointments, assisting or advising on meal preparation, educating about food stamps or money management, or providing information about public services. Strong communication skills are essential, as are organization and empathy. Your resume objectives should capture what unique skills, attributes, and experience you can bring to the position you are applying for.
Sample Human Service Worker Resume Objectives
Your objective statement could be the most important thing on your resume. Using the name of the company you are applying for in your objective statement indicates a sincere interest in the job. Use one of the statements below to spark your own ideas:
1. An organized, empathetic Human Service Worker with eight years of experience counseling Senior Citizens and assisting them with applying for government benefits seeking to contribute her skills to ABC Social Services.
2. Obtain a position at ABC Social Services as a Human Service Worker to use background in nutrition sciences and knowledge of government assistance programs to assist new mothers in planning and preparing healthy meals.
3. Human Service Worker with clean driving record, a friendly demeanor, and a sincere interest in people across the socio-economic spectrum seeking a position at ABC Social Services.
4. Seeking a job as a Human Service Worker to use experience, patience, and empathy gained as a camp counselor to help guide at-risk teens to make better choices.
5. Apply empathy, organizational skills, and experience in Medicare and Medicaid programs to a position at ABC Healthcare as a Human Service Worker to assist patients in obtaining benefits.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.