Custodial Supervisor Resume Objective
A custodial supervisor ensures that a given company or building stays clean and up to code. While this does include some lower level labor, the chief duty required is overseeing other janitorial staff. Custodial supervisors can find work in school systems, corporate environments or independent enterprises. A quality resume objective is concise, confident and convinces the hiring manager to continue reading your resume.
What the Custodial Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Custodial supervisors need a high school level education or a trade school course of equivalent value or training. Because it is a higher level position, you will generally need a few years of experience either in lower custodial positions or as a manager. Any knowledge of electrical, mechanical or plumbing systems will be highly valued and make you a more competitive candidate. However, a basic knowledge of these systems, such as being able to change a light, can also be sufficient.
Sample Custodial Supervisor Resume Objectives
When writing a resume objective for a Custodial Supervisor position, name the company you are applying to. This gives the impression that you genuinely want to work for the enterprise. Also, highlight all relevant experience and skills to make yourself a more competitive candidate for the position.
1. Custodial professional with 15+ years of janitorial experience seeks to advance career with a Custodial Supervisor position with XYZ Company that will enable use of electrical, managerial and organizational skills.
2. Looking for a Custodial Supervisor position with XYZ Company that will make use of janitorial experience and knowledge of plumbing and electrical maintenance.
3. Seeking challenging Custodial Supervisor position with XYZ Company to utilize cleaning and maintenance experience as well as managerial capabilities.
4. Searching for a Custodial Supervisor position with XYZ Company to make use of physical dexterity, mechanical systems knowledge and janitorial experience.
5. Dedicated and punctual individual seeks a Custodial Supervisor position with XYZ Company to use and expand managerial, maintenance and janitorial skill set.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.