Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objective
An Airline Customer Service Agent can be found working at boarding gates and ticket counters in airports, and their job is to provide customer service. A clear, well-written objective statement on your resume will allow employers to see what you have done and what you are capable of. Highlight your talents, relative experience, skills and career goals. Since the objective is the first part of your resume, be sure to make it good to leave a lasting impression on your possible future employer.
What the Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An Airline Customer Service Agent is in charge of providing customer service to people at the boarding gate and at the ticket counter. They ensure that people are boarding and deplaning efficiently and smoothly, and if problems arise they must tend to them. They may additionally work in luggage offices working to ensure that luggage and cargo are moving properly. It anything gets lost, they must locate it. These professionals should have excellent people and communication skills as well as the ability to successfully solve problems.
Sample Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objectives
When you are working on your resume objective, remember to include your skills, talents and the company name. This will your show employers your interest. Here are some example objective statements:
1. A motivated, friendly and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and customer service skills looking to secure an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name).
2. Looking for an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name) that will enable the use of problem-solving, customer service and communication skills.
3. Individual with five years of experience in working with the public looking for an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name).
4. Seeking employment with (company name) as an Airline Customer Service Agent that will allow for an individual to utilize customer service and problem-solving skills.
5. Searching for an entry level Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name) that will utilize exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.