Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objective
An Airline Customer Service Agent can be found working at boarding gates and ticket counters in airports, and their job is to provide customer service. A clear, well-written objective statement on your resume will allow employers to see what you have done and what you are capable of. Highlight your talents, relative experience, skills and career goals. Since the objective is the first part of your resume, be sure to make it good to leave a lasting impression on your possible future employer.
What the Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An Airline Customer Service Agent is in charge of providing customer service to people at the boarding gate and at the ticket counter. They ensure that people are boarding and deplaning efficiently and smoothly, and if problems arise they must tend to them. They may additionally work in luggage offices working to ensure that luggage and cargo are moving properly. It anything gets lost, they must locate it. These professionals should have excellent people and communication skills as well as the ability to successfully solve problems.
Sample Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objectives
When you are working on your resume objective, remember to include your skills, talents and the company name. This will your show employers your interest. Here are some example objective statements:
1. A motivated, friendly and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and customer service skills looking to secure an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name).
2. Looking for an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name) that will enable the use of problem-solving, customer service and communication skills.
3. Individual with five years of experience in working with the public looking for an Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name).
4. Seeking employment with (company name) as an Airline Customer Service Agent that will allow for an individual to utilize customer service and problem-solving skills.
5. Searching for an entry level Airline Customer Service Agent position with (company name) that will utilize exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Skills To Put in an Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Objective
While it is true that nearly every job involves some degree of customer service, there are a few for which that is their primary objective. Thus, if you hope to work in such a field, you will need to demonstrate that you have the requisite skills to handle the dynamics you are sure to encounter during one-on-one interactions with customers.
In the airline industry, customers deal with an inordinate amount of stresses. Employers looking for an airline customer service agent want to know that you not only have strong customer service skills but also that you know enough about the industry to effectively answer questions. Creating a strong mix of both hard and soft skills in your resume creates such an impression.
Notice how the applicant conveys these skills in the following airline customer service agent resume example excerpt:
- Well-versed in FAA travel regulations and passenger standards
- Working knowledge of TSA protocols and how to prepare travelers for security screenings
- Proficient in the use of scheduling software programs as well as payment processing systems
- Familiar with airport operations and how they can affect the flow of travelers through a terminal
- Strong understanding of the benefits of rewards programs and how to sell them to potential customers
- Experience in assisting special-needs passengers as well as those requiring ambulatory assistance
- Excellent listener with a well-developed sense of empathy
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle high-stress situations
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.