Professionals who work as security supervisors oversee guards and other personnel responsible for protecting people and private property. When applying to work as a supervisor, it is important to emphasize prior experience and skills in the objective statement of your resume. This is the first section that prospective employers read, and sometimes the only information they see. Use a confident, clear statement to highlight your strengths and qualifications.
What The Security Supervisor Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Security Supervisors work in offices, retail stores, public transportation venues and private properties. Those at the level of supervisor typically have a background in security or law enforcement, including military service. For positions that utilize video surveillance, it is important that candidates possess a working knowledge of electronic monitoring systems. Other tasks include patrol duty, administrative work, delegation of patrol areas and conducting safety drills. Your resume should highlight verbal and written communication skills, leadership abilities, solution-oriented thinking and experience working in high-pressure environments.
Sample Security Supervisor Resume Objectives
Always include the name of the company in your objective statement. This shows genuine interest to the hiring manager. Here are a few examples of resume objectives:
1. Former military police officer seeks position as Security Supervisor with ABC company that utilizes experience in electronic monitoring, team leadership and routine patrol.
2. Highly motivated professional with exceptional knowledge of security protocol, team surveillance and problem-solving to improve guest safety seeks position as Security Supervisor with ABC company.
3. Obtain a position as Senior Security Supervisor with ABC company that allows career advancement through use of expertise in video surveillance, safety training and team leadership to support mutual growth and success.
4. Seeking position with ABC company as Security Supervisor to elevate organizational safety and provide constructive team leadership.
5. Team-oriented professional with 10+ years experience in security and patrol seeks position with ABC company to improve guest experience as Security Supervisor.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Veterinary Technician,+veterinary +technician +resume @ Central Veterinary Hospital
Detail-oriented Veterinary Technician with 21 years of relevant experience and specific expertise in small animal companions . Recognized for field knowledge,compassion and dedication to excellent ani...
21 yrs 5 mo
Flight attendant,+flight +attendant +resume +sample @ United Airlines
Accomplished Flight Attendant offering over Number years in domestic and international commercial airline industry. Highly skilled in responding to emergency situations and remaining cool under pressu...
28 yrs 3 mo
Logistics Administrator,+logistics +administrator +resume @ AT&T Services, Inc.
Analytical Logistics Executive adept at contract development and vendor relationship management demonstrated over [Number] years of positive industry performance. Strategic and focused with a drive fo...
39 yrs 5 mo
Owner, Resume Writer & Consultant @ Stargazer Resumes LLC
High-spirited, insightful, and organized office professional offering well-rounded background in Human Resources, Accounting, and Office Administration. Focused on increasing customer satisfaction whi...
13 yrs 1 mo
Medical assistant,+medical +assistant +resume @ Central Texas Pulmonary
Highly motivated and committed Medical Assistant with proven history of superior performance at individual, team and organizational levels. Multitasks and prioritizes workloads with little or no super...
4 yrs 6 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.