Jewelry Sales Associates are responsible for working directly with the public to sell rings, watches and other accessories. In order to carry out the duties successfully, an associate must possess certain skills and traits. The objective statement on your resume should tell any potential employers that you have the talents necessary to excel in the position.
What The Jewelry Sales Associate Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your objective should highlight your qualifications and experiences in dealing with retail. Specific tasks that will be expected of you include answering customers’ questions, displaying the merchandise in a way that is enticing to customers and processing all payments. You may also be responsible for helping with security of diligently taking inventory. Jewelry stores can be susceptible to thefts, so if you have an exquisite history with safeguarding merchandise, that is another characteristic that should be mentioned within the objective.
Sample Jewelry Sales Associate Resume Objectives
When you are applying for a Jewelry Sales Associate position, you want the hiring manager to know that you are best qualified for the job. You need to emphasize your skills, education and experiences, but you also need to include the name of the organization you are applying for. This shows a sincere interest in working with the company.
1. Obtain a Jewelry Sales Associate position with ABC company that will allow the use of customer service and organizational skills.
2. Seeking employment with ABC company as a Jewelry Sales Associate to use experience in answering customer questions, cleaning work areas and preparing items for display.
3. Results-driven professional with 10+ years of experience in bookkeeping and setting up merchandise displays seeking position of Jewelry Sales Associate with ABC company.
4. A highly dedicated and hands-on individual interested in a Jewelry Sales Associate position with ABC company to use skills involving marketing strategies and administrative techniques.
5. Looking to secure a position with ABC company as a Jewelry Sales Associate that promotes the use of communicational and organizational skills to benefit the business.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Beauty Associate /Jewelry Sales Associate @ Kohl's
I am a hard-working, dedicated, and enthusiastic individual from Americus, Ga. I have a special interest and knowledge in biology and public health in which I hope to use in graduate and medical schoo...
1 yrs 5 mo
Jewelry Sales Associate @ TJ Maxx, TJX Companies
Reliable trendsetter offering dynamic selling skills. Passionate about all the latest trends and fashions. Pursuing a position in a sales environment with a fine jewelry organization. Persuasive sales...
10 yrs 8 mo
Jewelry Associate /Shoe Sales Associate @ Walmart
Friendly retail professional with more than 3 years working in sales. Highly experienced in handling challenging situations with poise and patience. Pursuing a new role utilizing excellent persuasion ...
1 yrs 5 mo
Jewelry Sales Associate @ Walmart
Successful human resources professional with 16+ years customer service experience in face to face, phone and computer communication with applicants and employees of a major retail employer. Advocate ...
23 yrs 3 mo
Jewelry Sales Associate @ Paparazzi Accessories
Upbeat, customer-focused Sales Associate with experience in retail environments. Flexible and approachable, with strong organizational and time management skills. Delivers memorable guest experience t...
2 yrs 6 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.