Quality Control Inspector Resume Objectives
A Quality Control Inspector evaluates materials and products to determine if there are any deviations or defects. They work to ensure that the industry standards and specifications are met in the food you eat, the car you drive, the clothing you wear, and other products you use throughout the day. These individuals are also detailed-oriented and self-starters who are capable of working without much supervision. To obtain a Quality Control Inspector job, it is important to create a resume with an objective at the top.
What the Quality Control Inspector Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The resume objective is likely to be the first thing a prospective employer reads, and it should clearly state the reasons you will perform well in the role. It is a good idea to include details about any relevant work experience. You can also highlight personality traits that will help you succeed in the role.
Sample Quality Control Inspector Resume Objectives
When you write your resume objective, you should include the name of the company you are seeking employment with. This way, your objective is clear. The following five objectives are great examples to refer to:
· Reliable and responsible individual with five years of experience as an inspector looking for work as a Quality Control Inspector with ABC company.
· Looking for a position with ABC company as a Quality Control Inspector to use detail-oriented personality and commitment to safety to transition to an inspector role.
· Hardworking individual with an associate’s degree and previous manufacturing experience looking for work with ABC company as a Quality Control Inspector.
· Obtain a job as a Quality Control Inspector with ABC company to use 10 plus years of experience as an inspector, expertise in product safety, and desire to produce safe and effective products.
· Responsible inspector looking to transition to clothing inspection seeks a job with ABC company as a Quality Control Inspector to use attention to detail, textile expertise, and desire to produce safe products.
Skills To Put in a Quality Control Inspector Resume Objective
The skills section is one of the most important parts of a quality control inspector resume. Here is where potential employers learn which candidates are the most qualified for the position. Certain skills are job-specific, but there are also skills that apply to practically every position.
Employers look for candidates with a mix of hard (technical) skills and soft (people) skills. The best way to determine which skills to list is by reviewing the position posting and tailoring your abilities to those requirements. You can also see skills in current demand by looking at other postings for similar job titles and by searching the Bureau of Labor Statistics online.
Here are a few quality control inspector skills to consider putting on your resume:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Detailed-oriented planner with strong attention to deadlines
- Exceptional math skills, particularly in statistical methods, including algebra, trigonometry, and geometry, along with data analysis
- Skilled in the use of radius gauges, calipers, micrometers, CMM machines, and other standard measuring equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for generating reports, documentation, and data collection
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and engineering blueprints, drawings, and schematics
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.