Sourcing Specialists build and maintain relationships with suppliers and obtain product expertise to effectively support a company’s supply chain system. This role is vital to a company’s day-to-day operations and requires an individual with both analytical and personal skills. It’s important to focus on your strengths and experiences in your resume objective to pique the interest of the potential employer.
What the Sourcing Specialist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The specific role of a sourcing specialist can vary from company to company, so it’s important to review the job summary as you prepare your resume. There are, however, key qualities and skills that are needed for sourcing specialists in general, such as critical thinking and analytical skills, attention to detail and organization. On the other hand, a qualified sourcing specialist will also have strong written and verbal communication skills and a high level of professionalism that will help him/her sustain important business relationships with vendors and suppliers. Hitting on skills like those above will help assure the hiring manager that you are well fit to do the job.
Sample Sourcing Specialist Resume Objectives
See the examples below for a few sourcing specialist resume objectives. And don’t forget to add the company’s name in the objective statement.
1. Driven, hard-worker with acute attention to detail and strong analytical skills seeking the role of Sourcing Specialist with ABC Company.
2. Searching for a position with ABC Company as a Sourcing Specialist to utilize strong skills in analysis and interpersonal communication.
3. Looking to acquire a Sourcing Specialist position with ABC Company and use strengths in interpersonal communication and organization, as well as strong attention to detail and a high level of professionalism.
4. Obtain a position with ABC Company as a Sourcing Specialist to utilize analytical skills and experience in supplier relationships and interpersonal communication.
5. Experienced individual with 10+ years of vendor-relations experience seeking sourcing specialist position with ABC Company to apply strong communication and analytics skills to help company reach success.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Sourcing Specialist @ Elite Private Search
Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with vast experience in many different fields. Bringing forth and proven track record of achievement and reputation for positive collaboration, confident, hardwo...
14 yrs 3 mo
Talent Aquisition Sourcing Specialist @ Permier Health
Quick learning Human Resources professional with refined interpersonal and multitasking skills. Talent Sourcing Specialist with talent for leadership and project management. Strong knowledge of Human ...
8 yrs 6 mo
Provider Sourcing Specialist @ Dayton Children's Hospital
Flexible and focused team player with expertise in customer relationship management, HR proficiencies, strategic planning, and time management. Considered highly knowledgeable in program management....
9 yrs 3 mo
Sourcing Specialist @ Florida Power & Light Company
Sourcing Specialist with solid 12-year background in driving and coordinating sourcing efforts for material and service procurement. Focuses on cost savings and supplier development to support pre-pro...
14 yrs 8 mo
Sourcing Specialist @ Sanford Health
Goal-oriented recruiting professional motivated to achieve demanding targets under tight deadlines. Uses a forward-thinking, adaptable and detail-oriented approach to meet employer requirements. Well-...
6 yrs 8 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.