Boilermaker Resume Objective
If you’re creating a resume for a job as a Boilermaker, you may want to consider adding an objective at the top of the resume. The objective will highlight your strengths and experiences, and when you include the name of the company in the objective, it will show the employer that you tailored the resume to fit that particular workplace.
What the Boilermaker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Boilermakers create boilers and install them at various locations, such as refineries, construction companies, or natural resource companies. They need to know how to manipulate pieces and use instruments to weld them together. They also perform maintenance and upgrade the boilers as needed. To be a Boilermaker, you need to be able to read a blueprint, work with the proper equipment, and be physically strong. When creating an objective for your resume, consider what sets you apart from others. You can list your years of experience, your educational background, your stamina, or anything else that can separate you from the rest.
Sample Boilermaker Resume Objectives
Creating an objective takes a bit of skill and practice. It should be less than a full sentence but still long enough to get your point across. Below are some sample objectives that you can use as inspiration or change to make your own:
1. Boilermaker with 10+ years of experience seeking position with ABC construction to use strong knowledge base in large company setting.
2. Obtain position with ABC refinery as Boilermaker to create and maintain boilers and other large containers under exact specifications.
3. A skilled and detailed individual seeking Boilermaker position with ABC natural resource company to utilize thorough training.
4. Apprenticeship training program graduate desiring Boilermaker position with ABC company to deliver efficient and complete service with enthusiasm.
5. Experienced Boilermaker looking to transition from construction-based employment to employment with a refinery in order to pursue interest in the natural oil industry.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Accomplished Flight Attendant offering over Number years in domestic and international commercial airline industry. Highly skilled in responding...
Experience: 28 yrs 3 mo
Reliable Electrician Assistant with passion for learning about electrical systems. Adept at arranging wiring, fixtures and conduit boxes. Strong and physically fit with ability to lift over 250 pou...
Experience: 2 yrs 9 mo
Hard-working Site Manager with 12 years of experience. Educated in OSHA safety requirements and experienced leading team of over 2-5 workers. Proficient in carpentry, flooring installation, concret...
Experience: 21 yrs 4 mo
Well-rounded Personal Care Aide with 3 months assisting clients with various daily living needs at home. Talented at offering attentive care to patients by managing health needs, helping with perso...
Experience: 6 yrs 1 mo
Committed and hardworking restaurant manager with 28 years of experience directing quality food service. Well-rounded leader with talent for supervising employees, controls daily operations positiv...
Experience: 7 yrs 10 mo