HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
An HR Administrative Assistant performs clerical duties in the human resources department in order to keep it running smoothly. These duties generally include such things as preparing documentation, maintaining records, answering phone calls, and gathering information for new employees. Listing an objective at the top of your resume can tell the potential employer why you’re interested in this position.
What the HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Skills necessary for this position include knowledge of computer programs and applications, excellent people skills and professionalism, the ability to multi-task, working well under supervision, and maintaining human resources standards. An HR Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the human resources department in the capacity of ongoing paperwork, answering employees’ questions, and maintaining relevant records. Due to the nature of the department, it is also good to have a strong commitment to the rules and regulations of the company as stipulated by HR. A strong resume objective can list any of these qualities or anything else pertinent to your qualifications for the position.
Sample HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objectives
A good objective will be short but have enough information to make it strong and impactful. Resume objectives have somewhat tricky wording because they don’t fit the format of many types of writing. Below are sample resume objectives that you can use a springboard for your own:
1. HR Administrative Assistant with 10+ years of experience looking for position with ABC company in order to provide quality service reputable industry.
2. Combine commitment to integrity and administrative prowess to obtain position as HR Administrative Assistant with ABC company.
3. Seeking position with ABC company as HR Administrative Assistant to pursue interest in upholding standards related to working conditions and governmental regulations.
4. Obtain HR Administrative Assistant position with ABC company to gain experience and knowledge while working under supervisors.
5. Desiring position as HR Administrative Assistant with ABC company to offer quality service and support through experience in administrative duties.
Skills To Put in an HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
There are many different parts to a successful resume objective section. When writing, you need to present your experiences, abilities, qualifications, and education. Of these, your skills should be a huge priority to emphasize at the beginning of your resume. When deciding which skills to include, remember to review the job description for inspiration.
There are two categories for your skills. To make your resume objective as strong as possible, you need to include some of both kinds. These are hard skills, which refer to concrete abilities, and soft skills, which are more behavioral in nature. Soft skills for a human resources administrative assistant resume may include strong communication or management abilities.
Before you begin writing your resume, refer to this list of common human resource skills:
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Manage employee relations and interactions
- Manipulate labor rates and improve workforce optimization
- Deliver paychecks for employees without error
- Manage all employees’ performance in detail
- Strong organizational abilities and extensive management background
- Perform oral presentations clearly and effectively
- Active listening when interacting with employees and listening to complaints
- Perform effective research and gather information into reports
- Highly developed professional communication, including oral and written
- Excellent decision making, analysis, and problem-solving skills
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.