Shift Leader Resume Objectives
Shift Leaders are responsible for overseeing staff in the absence of a manager. This position requires strong leadership and customer service skills, as these positions are typically in service industries. Your resume objective is the first – and sometimes only – part of your application that a prospective employer sees. Composing a clear, focused statement encourages hiring managers to continue reading to learn about your qualifications.
What The Shift Leader Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Applicants for Shift Leader positions typically have industry experience, providing a foundation of knowledge that allows them to supervise workers in a variety of tasks. Leaders oversee food preparations, customer service, cash and credit card transactions, cleaning and supplies. Specific training can be completed on site, but it is important to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and communication skills to show prospective employers that you are the best-qualified candidate for the position. Shift leaders are also responsible for ensuring quality customer experiences, so your resume objective should highlight management experience, problem-solving skills and knowledge of guest etiquette.
Sample Shift Leader Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company in your objective statement is important for showing genuine interest to hiring managers. Use this statement to highlight industry knowledge and leadership qualities. The following examples can be customized for your resume:
1. Seeking position as Shift Leader with ABC restaurant that allows utilization of exceptional customer service skills and leadership experience.
2. Confident, proactive individual looking to provide excellent customer service to guests with results-oriented mindset and communication skills as Shift Leader with ABC restaurant.
3. Looking for Shift Leader position at ABC restaurant that can benefit from outgoing personality and leadership skills to manage employees and elevate guest experience.
4. Obtain a Shift Leader position with ABC restaurant that uses exceptional knowledge of service industry and guest relations etiquette.
5. Highly motivated individual with 3+ years experience seeking position as Shift Leader with ABC restaurant that enables use of team leadership skills and food service knowledge.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.