Catering Server Resume Objective
A strong objective statement is vital to catching the attention of potential employers. If you are seeking a position as a Catering Server, take some time to create an objective that will adequately highlight your strengths. This is the first thing hiring managers will read, so use this space to quickly outline your qualifications.
What the Catering Server Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Catering Servers work in many areas of the hospitality industry to provide quality service and support establishments of this type. Employees will work in a variety of settings, depending on the catering business. Some positions may require travel and a flexible schedule. Strong skills relating to personal service, customer needs assessment, and communication are essential to this career. Individuals should have the ability to monitor situations, listen actively, and perceive social cues. Speech clarity and comprehension is also important in order to properly handle customer complaints and requests. Duties include carrying linens, food, and silverware, preparation of food items, continual stocking of food stations, examining trays for accuracy, interacting with guests, and removing dishes. Focus on these aspects of your experience when writing your objective.
Sample Catering Server Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company in your objective statement will show respect and genuine desire for employment. Here are a few examples of formats to follow when writing your objective:
1. Seeking a Catering Server position with ABC company that will utilize exceptional customer service skills.
2. Outgoing individual with five years of experience looking for a Catering Server position with ABC company that will benefit from knowledge concerning food preparation and interpersonal communication.
3. Obtain a Catering Server position with ABC company that will employ the use of strong service skills and experience in food distribution.
4. Friendly professional with six years of waitressing experience desiring a Catering Server position with ABC company that will utilize strong skills in customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
5. Motivated individual looking for a Catering Server position with ABC company that requires excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.