Floral Designer Resume Objectives
Floral Designers use their creativity, imagination, and extensive knowledge of flowers and plants to create arrangements that are both beautiful and appropriate for each occasion. Floral Designers may work with fresh, dried, or imitation flowers and greenery to create pieces such as wreaths, wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
What the Floral Designer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Floral Designers work with customers to create arrangements that fit their tastes and desires, and that are appropriate for special occasions, such as a wedding, a formal dance, or a funeral. Floral Designers should be knowledgeable about flowers and greenery, and they should have excellent communication skills in order to convey this knowledge to their customers and to help inform their floral design decisions. As you write your resume for this position, make sure to highlight important skills that make you an excellent choice for the position and that will grab the attention of your prospective employer.
Sample Floral Designer Resume Objectives
When writing your resume for this position, remember to mention the name of your potential employer directly. This can convey that you have a sincere interest in working for that company. Below are some sample objective statements to help get you started on writing your own:
1. Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly Floral Designer seeks employment with ABC company in order to utilize strengths in creativity, communication, and customer service.
2. Seeking a Floral Designer position with ABC company that values hard work, ambition, and creative problem-solving skills.
3. Dedicated individual with 5+ years experience running a personal business seeks Floral Designer position with ABC company that will allow for creative growth and career advancement.
4. Obtain a challenging Floral Designer position with ABC company that can benefit from hands-on floral design experience, extensive plant and flower knowledge, and friendly personality.
5. Professional, creative, and outgoing individual looks to obtain Floral Designer position with ABC company that can benefit from 10 years of experience owning, operating, and managing a personal floral design business.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Skilled administrative team member with in-depth understanding of medical standards, compliance requirements and operational procedures. Practiced problem-solver with friendly and caring mentality ...
Experience: 7 yrs 3 mo
Creative individual with an extensive understanding of plants and flowers. Energetic Floral Designer capable of bringing complex design ideas to fruition, exceeding client expectations. Talented Fl...
Experience: 11 yrs 8 mo
Experienced floral manager, with over 20 years of experience in retail. Excellent reputation for driving sales, resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
Experience: 10 yrs 7 mo
Ambitious wholesale and retail manager with solid history of success in all aspects of floral operations. Motivated to drive productivity, profit and efficiency goals through proactive and hands-on...
Experience: 21 yrs 1 mo
Dedicated horticulture professional with over 30 years in the industry and a history of meeting company goals utilizing consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and ada...
Experience: 20 yrs 1 mo