Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Perceptive Bank Project Manager who meets client needs with solid knowledge of banking procedures. Skilled in the preparation and execution of complex banking projects and transactions while adhering to applicable banking regulations. Specialize in timely project completion.
● Adept at coordinating and completing individual and corporate banking projects
● Strong knowledge of banking and accounting procedures
● Ability to interrupt and resolve numerous banking and financial issues
● Proficient in the use of MS Project Ms Office and related software programs
● Excellent problem solving abilities
● Strong verbal and oral communications skills
● Maintained client communications client to ensure productive relationships.
● Ensured accuracy of bank programs and client projects.
● Implemented established reporting procedures.
● Coordinated efforts with account and portfolio managers.
● Prepared budget reports specific to each client project.
● Developed short-term and long-term project goals.
● Maintained a database of banking client and associated projects.
● Prepared periodic project status reports.
● Nurtured productive relationships with external vendors.
● Initiated an employee mentoring program with incentives for meeting project goals.
● Resolved project issues and maintained ongoing communications with clients.
● Prepared status reports and project budgets.
● Established project goals and made adjustments as needed.
● Presented detailed project plans and proposals to upper management for approval.
● Coordinated with vendors and clients on various projects.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Bank Project Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Bank Project Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Customer Service Associate Manager - Military Bank @ Wells Fargo
Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional with extensive experience in Customer Service industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing r...
Experience: 11 yrs 1 mo
Bank Manager @ Bank of America
Experience: 18 yrs 5 mo
Assistant-bank-manager @ Tri Counties Bank
Top-performing professional with substantial experience in banking and finance. Dedicated to establishing long-term relations with customers to demonstrate trust and decrease account closure rates. Ad...
Experience: 12 yrs 2 mo
Underwriting Bank Verification Manager @ Pearl Capital
Dedicated and results-oriented financial professional with 6-year background in consumer financing, loan administration, customer service, and bank standards. Committed to meeting strict deadlines and...
Experience: 4 yrs 7 mo
Bank Financing and Titling Manager @ Vroom
Capable leader with experience dealing with managing through crises. Managed logistics through multiple natural disasters - hurricanes, freezes and floods. Uniquely qualified to handle and supervise d...
Experience: 22 yrs 10 mo