The contemporary 1 resume template set is sleek, modern, and stylish. They demonstrate clean sensibilities and an eye for design, so if you have these qualities and you’d like to show them off, these are the templates for you. If you’re seeking work in a forward-leaning industry like IT or graphic design, these templates can help you stand out in a field of highly qualified applicants. But you’ll need to make sure you populate every section and subheading with well-written text that speaks directly to your ability to thrive in your new role. This format may be lean, but don’t miss a detail or a single chance to show off.
Contemporary 1 Template Advice
Contemporary 1 Design
This sleek, contemporary resume template is the perfect design for job seekers looking to showcase their creative side. With Resume Builder, it’s easy to customize our resume templates to fit your needs’just use our example words and phrases to give it that extra punch that can help you win the job!
Resume Tips for Contemporary 1 Template
Similar to attaining work in other sectors, ideally positioning yourself for jobs as a contemporary resume is assisted by taking the appropriate steps.
1. Reach out to your network. There is plenty of work available, but landing the ideal position might take more work than it has in the past. People you know or meet in your search can be the ideal resource to aid you in your hunt.
2. Be prepared for your pursuit to take some time. It’s not uncommon these days for a quest to last six months or more.
3. Position yourself correctly. Remember that a potential employer wants to see that you can decrease costs or increase revenue better than any other prospects.
4. Develop a presence on social media – and maintain it. These avenues, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, can help get your name and qualifications out to more people and places than ever before.
5. Set up informational interviews with people in your field. They can give you useful tips on your exploration and possibly connect you with additional valuable contacts.
Contemporary 1 Template Job Seeking Tips
When looking for jobs using a contemporary resume, it’s essential to have an outstanding resume that adequately markets your skills and experience. No matter what position you’re applying for, or what industry it’s in, there are some do’s and don’ts that are generally agreed upon.
1. Do make it reader-friendly. Keep in mind how little time hiring managers have to look at each resume and make sure yours can be quickly read and understood.
2. Do use links to online profiles such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. However, make sure everything on social media is something you’d want a potential employer to see.
3. Don’t employ personal pronouns (my, me, I) in your document.
4. Don’t use a career objective. Due to their general lack of usefulness, these are no longer common.
5. Do limit it to two pages in general, but don’t be afraid to go over one page. Whereas in the past keeping it to one page was the standard, these days it’s understood that you may need more to adequately represent your experience.