You have a long career history and an impressive list of skill sets, accomplishments, certifications, and other highlights. So when you’re asked to condense this information onto a single page without skipping key points, your task may not be easy. Solve this conundrum by using a space saver resume template. These templates were designed for applicants like you, and they use specific formatting techniques and layout designs that maximize page space and summarize complex credentials. As you already know, the optimal organization can help you get the most out of every hour, and it can also help you get the most out of every line of your resume.
Space Saver Design
When searching for a job, there are several things you can do to make the entire process easier. Here are five of the top things that can assist you in finding a job.
1. Plan Your ApproachHaving a plan in place will help you spend your time more effectively and maximize on any job leads. Decide which actions you need to take first.
2. Broaden Your SearchWhile you may have spent your entire career in one industry, don’t fail to consider how your skills can be used in other areas.
3. Access Your NetworkOne of the best ways to find job leads is by talking with people you know. Current employees can not only give you a good reference, they also may know about open positions before they become public.
4. Test Your SkillsTaking assessments may help you recognize skills and qualities that you might not have realized you had. This knowledge can guide you to stay on your current career path, make slight adjustments in the type of work you seek or choose a completely new direction.
5. Don’t give up. Sometimes to find success you have to be willing to look deeper and longer than you thought you would. When you create your original plan for job hunting, be sure to include ideas for difficult situations.