A qualified professional with over 6 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Throughout my career, I have built a reputation for my ability to solve problems and provide education and training using strong communication skills. My time as a manager has also prepared me with a high level of adaptability, appreciation for change, organizational skills, and a talent for quickly building rapport and trust with diverse people at all levels. I work well independently and within team environments.
Cincinnati Public Schools, Board of Education
March 2015 - May 2015
• Drafted answers, complaints, memos, and briefs
• Performed court house runs and deliveries
• Executed online legal research
• Assisted attorneys at trial and disposition hearings
Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court
May 2011 - June 2015 (Summers)
• Mentor for high-risk youth
• Served as a motivator, provided insight, listen, share and encouraged the youth in the program
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: