5 years of successful experience in Workplace Services Coordinator. Promoted to Workplace Services Senior Coordinator after 3 years.
Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in communication and technology skills. Strengths in customer service, direct and coach others and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with professional attitude.
· Completed the Hospitality Facilities Management and Design course, May 2003
· Fluent in Indonesian and English languages
· Proficient in Sales Pro, Delphi, Opera, OnQ, Microsoft Surface Hub and EY Reserve Coordinator System
· Completed Crescent Hotel And Resorts Sales Training and CPR Certification
· Monitors and evaluates performance of workplace, hospitality, meeting and hoteling services staff. Helps identify opportunities for staff development and cross training
· Outstanding hospitality, customer service, communication and people skills and ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to effectively direct and coach others; proven organizational leadership skills to balance team priorities, staffing schedules, workload and coverage
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle constant interruptions with enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude
· Strong organizational skills, diligence in follow up tasks, and ability to prioritize effectively
· Strong work ethic, dependability and strong professional demeanor
· Possess in-depth knowledge of systems, tools, work routines and procedures related to hospitality and workplace services function. Ability to train others and facilitate EY Reserve and EY Workplace system tools
· Participate in recruiting and hiring workplace and hospitality services personnel
· Participate in assisting Talent Team to do local I9, checkout processing and new hire badge pictures
· Manage office supplies, coordinate caterers for local office event and processing vendor invoices
· Strong computer competency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and Skype
· Part of a Hospitality Opening Team for Hoboken Office completing all project deadline
· Acts as a single-point-of-contact for all hospitality and workplace service needs and requests from EY customers (employees, visitors and guests) on their assigned floor/area of office.
· Arranges and coordinates day-to-day hospitality, hoteling, meeting, and workplace services for assigned floor/area, including day of support for meetings, catering and scheduled videoconferences.
· Responsible for maintaining excellent work environment and condition of assigned floor/space through daily monitoring and inspections, restocking of supplies and inventory and coordination of repair services as needed.
· Prepares onboarding activities for assigned floor/area including move coordination, workspace preparation, and welcome communications.
· Monitors and manages team mailbox requests; tracks and evaluates customer requests on a regular basis to create ongoing profiles on customers, their preferences and special needs.
· Outstanding customer service, communication and people skills, and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle constant interruptions with enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude.
· Strong organizational skills, diligence in follow up tasks, and ability to prioritize effectively along with dedicatedwork ethic
· Demonstrate proficiency in EY specific tools and strong computer competency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Skype
· Able to work independently and effectively within a teaming environment, assuming responsibility without direct supervision.
Job Titles Held: