Dynamic, bilingual manager with 15 years experience and a background in diverse aspects of the financial industry consistently driving sales, building an effective team, and strategically developing clientele. Possesses exceptional skills in business leadership, financial planning, revenue growth, and international relations. Expert at implementing processes that improve efficiency; accomplished in all areas of communication with strong talent for directing solid teams and building and maintaining business relationships. Proven management skills that enhance productivity and drive sustained organizational performance.
ExecutiveMBA, Masters in Business Administration,Magna Cum Laude
· Ethics & Practice in Business
· Performance Measure & Controls
· Management International Business Mgt
· Ethics & Practice in Business
· Information Systems Management
· Management of Innovation
· Strategy & Org Design
· Database Management System
· Business Analytics
· Mgr. Leadership & Productivity
· Operations Management
· Marketing Strategy
Vice President Financial Advisor
· Through client relationships and in-depth financial planning, analyzed and identified the most strategic ways to maximize asset growth, minimize losses.
· Continuously invest effort on clients' tax liabilities and beneficiaries.
· Monitor market fluctuations and trends.
· Construct and analyze manage portfolios and alternatives available.
· Oversee the territory in Frederick, MD, with four branches.
· Grew a solid client base and increased revenue growth through effective relationship development.
· Develop a broad product knowledge, including banking, credit, and investments venues.
· New Hire of the Year Award (2016)
· AVP Financial Advisor of the Year Award (2016)
Division Leader/Personal Banker/Registered Sales & Operations Associate
· Played a leading role in recruiting, managing, and training individuals and guiding branch personnel, such as seminars and training sessions for staff.
· Consulted with clients to identify and analyze their financial situations and develop strategic solutions to further their financial planning goals.
· Monitored securities transactions, funds transfers, and margin accounts.
· Leveraged communication skills to work with senior management and staff, ensuring effective and long-term relations with brokers, clients, and partners.
· Interfaced with clients from diverse financial backgrounds providing high-quality service with strict adherence to legal requirements.
· Grew solid client base and increased revenue growth through effective relationship development.
· Played a key part in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and meeting and exceeding all business development and revenue-generation goals.
· Developed a broad product knowledge, including banking, credit, and investments venues.
Executive Administrative Assistant/Supervisor
· Provided executive-level administrative support to Nintech's President and Sales Director.
· Managed competing priorities and diverse projects in a deadline-driven environment.
· Coordinated a busy office with duties such as updating databases, creating monthly reports, processing correspondence, invoices, expenses, and maintaining department calendar.
· Developed and implemented strategic avenues to successfully manage workflow and business objectives as well as provide a collaborative process to facilitate the needs of clients.
· Successfully managed multiple administrative projects simultaneously, led and motivated team to ensure meeting all deadlines and objectives.
· Worked independently and as part of a team to achieve company goals.
· Trained and managed new partners.
Tutor– Spanish and (ESL) English as Second Language
· Coached college students in their Spanish assignments, including grammar, literature, and punctuation.
· Instructed the International Students in their ESL classes developing engaging lessons to enable them to succeed in their college career.
· Served as a contact to Teen Mania Mission's department organizing promotions for youth events across the United States.
· Collaborated with team members in exchanging information to better assist customers through telephone requests and questions, directing calls to the appropriate department.
· Represented 100 teenagers going on trips to more than 20 Countries.
· Provided critical information to parents of teens in respect to their trip details and daily schedule.
· Facilitated the set-up of events of between 5,000 to 80,000 people according to the region and event.
· Traveled to various areas throughout Mexico to promote events and serve as a translator.
¨ MBA, Business Administration Executive, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
¨ Bachelor of Arts, Business and Professional Leadership, Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL
¨ Teen Mania Ministries' Honor Academy: Theological and Ministerial Studies, 1999 Academy Internship Program
¨ Series 7 License: General Securities Representative
¨ Series 65 License: Investment Advisor
¨ Series 6 License: Investment Company/Variable Contracts Products Limited Representative
¨ Series 63 License: The Uniform Securities Agent License
¨ Life, Health, and Annuity Licensed
¨ Certified Financial Planning Certification (In Progress)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: