Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Persistent Recovery Officer who is not hesitant about developing aggressive programs to recover credit debt. Adept at developing comprehensive recovery reports, following complicated instructions, and negotiating successfully with past-due credit customers. Specializes in consumer and small business recovery.
- Exceptionally strong communication and negotiation skills
- Dedicated to recovering debt that is rightfully owed
- Strong ability to work with reliable customers
- Responsible employee who understands credit collections guidelines
- Reliable employee willing to work as many hours as necessary
- Able to work successfully on special projects
- Responsible for calling credit customers who were over 30 days past due to set up payment plans.
- Took incoming calls from credit customers to answer questions and make payment arrangements.
- Assisted in developing guidelines for special recovery projects that were initiated from time to time.
- Assisted in monitoring past due accounts and contacting customers to make collections attempts.
- Responsible for taking incoming calls and giving customers the information they needed to pay accounts.
- Often put on a special team that was responsible for recovering debt on seriously delinquent accounts.
- Assisted in developing some of the recovery guidelines that were used for years.
- Part of a team designated to handle seriously past due accounts.
- Acted as a resource for customers who would come to the branch location to discuss credit accounts.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Recovery Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Recovery Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.