Highly knowledgeable and motivated college student, referee, and coach seeking a position in an academic institution to assist athletic programs and athletes in reaching their highest level of success.
· Always Prepared
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent court awareness
· Fast learner
· Good communicator
· Great problem solver
· Highly dependable
· Highly organized
· Strong leader
Grade Point Average: 3.904
Grade Point Average: 3.957
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certified
· Texas Association of Sports Officials (TASO) certified
· Lone Star Volleyball certified in:
-First referee provisional
-Second referee provisional
· IMPACT certified
· SafeSport certified
· Officiated Sokol Volleyball League, Corpus Christi Storm Performance Volleyball Club Volleyball League, and Tuloso-Midway High School Elite Pre-Season Volleyball League (2017 to Current).
· Head coached middle school and high school volleyball teams in Sokol Volleyball League, Corpus Christi Storm Performance Volleyball Club Volleyball League, Tuloso-Midway High School Elite Pre-Season Volleyball League, and West OSO High School Spring Volleyball League (2017 to Current).
· Sold tickets and managed activities/events during Islander Athletic sporting events (2020).
· Graduated with honors (Magna Cum Laude) at Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi (2021).
· On the Dean's List for the Spring/Summer Semester at Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi (2020).
· Achieved a 1st place finish at the 2019 TCAL Regional (Region 4) Tournament, 2nd place finish at the 2019 TCAL State Tournament for the 1A division, and 1st place finish at the 2020 TCAL State Tournament for the 1A division as an assistant volleyball coach for the high school varsity volleyball team at Annapolis Christian Academy (2019 to 2020).
· Recipient of Outstanding Student Award in Kinesiology at Del Mar College (2019).
· Seventeen years of volleyball experience as a player, coach, and official.
· Fourteen years of competitive volleyball experience as a player, coach, and official at the recreational, school, and club level.
· Four years of assistant coaching experience at the school and club level.
· Four years of officiating experience at the recreational, school, and club level.
· Four years of head coaching experience at the recreational, school, and club level.
· Traveled all around Texas, Las Vegas, and Puerto Rico during club season and school season as a player, coach and official.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: