Reliable and professional
- Led a team of 7 to plan, design and implement Fall Recruitment for over 1000 + potential new members while sticking to a budget of $6,0000
- Prepared over 200 chapter members with the tools needed to communicate and recruit new members over a six day period
- Developed skills in problem solving, leadership training, public speaking, marketing, team building and organizational communication
- Monitored and evaluated overall performance of competition horses to ensure the highest levels of productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Maintained a positive demeanor and a high level of professionalism while assisting team members and customers.
- Accepted new assignments, responsibilities, and duties with a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude.
- Established a reputation for accountability and reliability as well as for maintaining excellent quality of work.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: