Reliable and professional
- Led a team of 7 to plan, design and implement Fall Recruitment for over 1000 + potential new members while sticking to a budget of $6,0000
- Prepared over 200 chapter members with the tools needed to communicate and recruit new members over a six day period
- Developed skills in problem solving, leadership training, public speaking, marketing, team building and organizational communication
- Monitored and evaluated overall performance of competition horses to ensure the highest levels of productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Maintained a positive demeanor and a high level of professionalism while assisting team members and customers.
- Accepted new assignments, responsibilities, and duties with a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude.
- Established a reputation for accountability and reliability as well as for maintaining excellent quality of work.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: