Diverse Team Manager offering 22 years of management experience and development of high-performing instructor cadre through recruitment, training, organizational development and evaluation of performance. Strong record of accomplishment working with senior managers to build organization to meet training goals. Experienced instructor with over 8 years of experienceteaching in diverse classroom settings. Effective communicator; proficient in developing and delivering lesson plans that emphasize physical fitness, and healthy living. Adept in using differentiated curriculum to address the various learning styles and needs of students, while ensuring information retention. Bringing forth excellent classroom management techniques, conducive to creating an environment best suited for learning and growing. Cooperative faculty member and leader who productively collaborates with all levels of staff, as well as with the families of students. Driven to maximize resource utilization and boost performance utilizing innovative techniques and technologies enhancing collaboration and controls across all areas of instructional operations.
• Partnered with cross-functional departments to develop, support, administer and maintain training curriculum.
• Monitored and evaluated performance of school employees instructional techniques as part of annual evaluation cycle. Guided instruction by mentoring teachers to improve leadership and teaching effectiveness.
• Instructed teachers on classroom management, behavior and instructional strategies.
• Directed school human resources including hiring, training, policy enforcement and legal compliance for school employing 20 staff members Presented resources and opportunities to teaching staff for further professional development and curriculum training courses.
• Developed and implemented standards for student academic achievement aligned with local initiatives. Informed/Enforced policies and procedures regarding student behavior and disciplinary actions.
• Interacted positively with staff to demonstrate professional conduct expectations of teaching and administrative personnel.
• Taught Instructional Development courses to instructors and students periodically for experience upgrade.
• Launched innovative programs to achieve successful and diverse training capabilities. Created thought-provoking, stimulating learning environment for students and positive, education-driven setting for instructors.
• Managed group of 20 instructors. Developed platform for instructional practices design through data-driven decision-making.
• Oversaw school budgets, documented changes and tracked expenses to allocate and manage school funds. Presented school budget and disseminated to all school board members for review and approval.
Professional Manager Certification
Community College of the Air Force Instructor Certification Level III/II/I
Master Resiliency Trainer
Suicide Prevention Instructor/Facilitator
Sexual Assault Prevention Instructor/Facilitator
Job Titles Held: