Traffic Director with 15+ years of Creative Agency, TV and Radio experience. Expert in supervising teams while handling numerous client accounts and maintaining professionalism and efficiency in stressful situations. Proven history of increasing savings and productivity.
Self-motivated professional offering many years of Trafficking experience. Effective at controlling delivery of all on-air materials. Proficient in operational enhancements, quality improvements and team leadership based on TV Logs strategies. Cross-functional collaborator well-versed in developing successful teams and motivating employees to meet individual and team objectives.
· Establish and issue creative shipping deadlines at the start of each campaign
· Supervise staff of 4
· Code invoices to the appropriate accounts
· Assist vendors with reconciliation of our open payables to their open receivables
· Assign ISCI Code for all spots
· Review over 350 spots at the start of each campaign
· Interact daily with the Business Affairs & Account Management team regarding network scheduling and revising creative rotations
· Handle broadcast clearance of rough cuts & final spots to air on broadcast networks
· Work closely with the producers, creative team, media buyers and sales staff
· Interpreting lease sheets from Audi Field and Retail team to make Offer Cards
· Work with project management and retail team to schedule tagging and traffic for Audi
· Facilitate Offer Card creation in Studio, managing rotation charts from Field Team to create
Commercials in Traffic System and oversee tagging of commercials with offer cards and dealer tags
· Create and generate reports for all new spots
· Maintained budget of $650,000 for dubbing & shipping for each quarter
Clients: Nissan & Infiniti National, Shell Chemical, Adidas, Play Station, FOX Sports, Focus Features.
· Responsible for trafficking all commercial copy and billboard materials to the major networks, national cable, spot television, spot radio, and syndication
· Handled broadcast clearance of rough cuts & final spots to air on broadcast networks
· Established and issued creative shipping deadlines at the start of each campaign
· Supervised staff of five
· Assigned ISCI Codes to promos & spots
· Coded invoices to the appropriate accounts
· Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
· Interacted daily with the Business Affairs & Account Management team regarding network scheduling and revising creative rotations
· Worked closely with the New York and Los Angeles media buyers in resolving discrepancies
· Maintained invoices for all traffic and talent residual spending during each broadcast quarter
· Maintained budget of $250,000 for dubbing & shipping for each quarter
· Worked closely with the producers & creative team
· Assisted vendors with reconciliation of our open payables to their receivables
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: