I am a dedicated operations manager demonstrating effective leadership in all aspects of the job. Proficient Information Technology Specialist experienced setting up and maintaining stations, training users and supporting process improvements to systems and software. Well-versed in business practices and IT standards.. I am known for cutting costs and streamlining operations. I have excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills, with strong analytical thinking and problems solving skills
● Provide support and maintenance services. Responded immediately to emergency situations with sensitive deadlines and company needs.
● Investigate, test and implement improvements to existing work procedures. Run computer maintenance (Virus,Malware check)
● Set up work cell phones and Hotspot. Perform tests on computer equipment and programs. Set up printers and replace ink when needed.
● Execute management of Windows accounts through active directory.
● Troubleshooting computers to fix Hardware/Software issues. Replace any defective hardware , computers and laptops .
● Maintain excellent staff, and team working relations.
● Install new software and peripheral devices like monitors and keyboards
● Planned, designed and implemented diverse business intelligence solutions.
● Generated reports, updated spreadsheets and presented results.
● Improved data gathering, analysis and visualization procedures with strategic optimizations.
● Monitored and optimized SQL server performance.
● Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
● Utilized a pipe and filter model to find bottlenecks and enable measurement of system resource usage and process behavior at boundary limits of all operations.
● Designed and implemented new server standards for core business services.
● Independently designed and executed company catalog for infrastructure support and development.
● Responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance of computer hardware such as printers, hard-drives and other related equipment.
● Monitoring the operation of various servers, boosts systems and network components.
● Resolving user problems by answering questions and requests via phone and email.
● Clearning, adjusting,tweaking and making minors repairs to computer equipment.
● Providing expert guidance, mentoring and coaching to junior computer operators.
● Monitoring the temperature of the room where computers are store.
● Answering questions from other staffs members on IT issues, concerns and problems.
● Covering IT support desk during busy periods when there is a rush queries.
● Ensuring that all data are secured and that there is no breaches of confidentiality.
● Delivered a high level of service to clients to both maintain and extend the relationships for future business opportunities.
● Communicated the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external sales teams.
● Analyzed sales data and kept up to date with market trends.
● Collaborated with marketing department personnel to optimize strategic initiatives.
● Built relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.
● Coached employees in successful selling methods and encouraged cross-selling additional products and services.
● Managed the workflow of all business processing including the preparation of reports to support the sales department.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: