Network Engineer with 5+ years of experience in monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting different technologies that make the Internet scalable, resilient, fast. Handled technical troubleshooting calls for some of the biggest names in the industry and faced challenging environments that made me learn and understand the Internet better. Recently completed CompTIA Security+ certification to broaden my horizons.
· Routing and Switching Protocols - OSPF, BGP, VLAN
· Internet Protocols - TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, FTP, ICMP, QoS, ACL's, IPv6, DHCP, NAT, VPN – GRE/IPsec, SSL
. Technical troubleshooting, Debugging
· COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office, Bash, MATLAB, LINUX, SolarWinds, Windows Visio, Python
· Cisco Certified Network Associate-Routing and Switching in May 2014.
· Cisco Certified Network Professional- Routing and Switching in February 2017.
· CompTIA Security+ certified in July 2021
· Completed 5 levels of German language proficiency through ‘Goethe Institute', Germany
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: