Technical Sourcer/ recruiter focused on building and maintaining candidate relationships to keep a consistent talent pipeline.
• Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
• Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
• Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
• Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
• Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
• Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications.
• Enhance professional training and development by attending company sponsored classes and meetings.
•Source potential candidates by utilizing job boards, referrals, advertising and other resource pools.
• Schedule candidate interviews, phone screens and meetings.
• Assist in research, development, assessment and planning of recruiting events (i.e. job fairs, meet-ups) and additional candidate sourcing opportunities.
Develop, implement, and execute a streamlined hiring strategy.
• Execute strong time management skills.
• Partnered with local organizations and universities for engagement and interest in jobs offered in their community.
• Built relationships with customers and the community to promote long term business growth.
• Prioritized tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines.
• Networked with industry contacts, association memberships and associates.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: