Experienced Technical Project Manager with top-notch implementation and project management abilities. Highly organized, methodical and skilled at overseeing daily milestones across high-performance teams.
Well-versed in building positive relationships with customers and other stakeholders. Skilled at overseeing complex, high-value technical projects with excellent planning competencies.
Abroad semester at Budapest University of Technology and Economics
2015 - 1
Planning and Organizing – Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals and use resources effectively and efficiently.
Time Management – Use time effectively and efficiently.
Prioritization – Able to prioritize multiple tasks for multiple individuals.
Attention to detail – Thorough and accurate in accomplishing a task.
Self-Starter – Able to start and complete projects independently.
Team Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal team and to establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently.
Written/Oral communications – Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely.
Learning on the Fly - Learn quickly when facing new problems and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
Brainstorming the project.
Planning the project.
Execution of each phase of the project.
Managing the project's budget.
Communicating with all stakeholders.
Collaborating with department heads to achieve a common goal.
Lead meetings with PjMs and stakeholders to follow up activities until start of production.
Customer service review meetings with presentation of service reports and review of performance of customer service operations processes.
Monitor, report, present and manage operational performance as it relates to service delivery objectives and customer expectations.
• Developed a "WikiPage" where stored all the relevant information for the project.
• Development of a P/N's Matrix of the product.
- BOM's releases. Ensures the necessary drawings (including AGZ's releases), specifications and tests that are properly documented though the product development cycle.
- Solve design problems related to the characteristics of the material, dimension tolerance, manufacturing processes and cost reduction.
- Support supply team (development of suppliers, evaluate potential suppliers).
- Support for manufacturing engineering. (Leader at RPP projects / ECR's / RA's).
- Follow the design guidelines.
• Life test's (PV's/DV's) localization to MX (San Luis Potosi)
• Business Unit Coordinator for PCN/PTN's (Supplier Part Change Notice/Part Termination Notice)
- Implement, maintain and improve the manufacturing process, ensure technical availability of equipment in all shifts.
- Fulfill Value Stream KPI's: IDC, FOR, Technical Down time. Product introduction, equipment and process definition, acquisition, validation and installation on production environment.
- Develop process and instructions for processes, and material to train technicians, and processes for maintenance.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities, using problem solving tools (e.g. 8D, Shainin, 6 sigma, DOE, SPC), and presentation tools such development of A3's.
International professional experience gained:
- Robert Bosh, Hatvan, Hungary - 03/2017 - 10/2017
On-site training. Developed knowledge in specific product for the company related to assembly processes and in the related machinery.
- Robert Bosh, Plymouth, U.S.A. - 03/2018 - 05/2018
On-site training. Developed knowledge in specific product for the company related to Mechanical Engineer Role.
• TOP #1 IDC Reduction project.
• Cycle time reduction project.
• Coordination and implementation of a Value Stream Training Center.
• Team leader at "BoschIntro" (New introduction plan to new associates to the plant)
Green Belt Six Sigma #003867
Robert Bosch Juarez
Robert Bosch Santa Fé
TOEFL IBT 583
Core Tools proficiency:
PPAP, APQP, DFMEA, SPC & MSA.
Microsoft Office proficiency:
Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, SharePoint.
Job Titles Held: