I am a hardworking individual who is very serious about my work. From my previous jobs I am known to be great with communication skills, customer services skills, and organizational skills. I am very determined to get my work done and never slack off. A strong individual who knows what is important and able to accomplish my goals.
• Maintained a 3.0 GPA • Graduated with Honors
• Processed retail orders with speed, accuracy, and friendly service.
• Prepared merchandise for the sales floor, including tagging items and organizing special promotions.
• Protected store assets by monitoring customers' behaviors.
• Backed up team members by assisting with resolving customers' complaints.
• Met customer needs by quickly issuing refunds for damaged, non-functional, and unwanted items.
• Maintained customer satisfaction, quickly resolving issues and offering expert assistance.
• Greeted customers and asked open-ended questions to assess needs.
• Prepared merchandise for purchase or rental.
• Recommended merchandise to suit customer budget and preferences.
• Met sales quotas, frequently exceeding targets by taking advantage of upselling opportunities.
• Kept store shelves, racks, and bins presentable with frequent resets.
• Overcame customer objections using powerful product demonstrations.
• Captured consistent customer sales with friendly, knowledgeable support.
• Verified sales prices and processed cash or credit payments to complete sales
• Minimized store thefts through effective monitoring strategies and close customer observation
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: