Driven Systems Administrator with [Number] years of experience in software implementation and maintenance. Proven history of managing complex infrastructures and data center operations. Expert in solutions-oriented business application problem-solving and dedicated to providing best-in-class service. Skilled at troubleshooting, communication and collaboration.
· Windows, Mac OS, Windows Server up to 2019, Linux: Debian, Arch
· Exchange, O365, Active Directory, Lync, Skype for Business, Salesforce, Zendesk, Asset Panda, Service Now, Citrix, Code Soft UC Analytics, SCCM, Jamf, Zabbix, Endpoint Protection: Webroot, Bitdefender, ESET
· Firewalls: WatchGuard, Barracuda, & Meraki, Switches: Dell, Cisco, NAS & Cloud Storage, Level 3, Telephony: VoIP, PBX
· SQL, PowerShell, Command Line, Java, C++, Bash, HTML, CSS, Python
· VMware, Hyper-V, Docker, AWS, Azure
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: