Experienced Systems Administrator with a broad range of experience in Windows server and VMware VDI environments.
- Supervise and administer a classified DoD network consisting of Cisco networking devices.
- Manage a Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 server network consisting of file, print, DHCP, event logging, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and certificate servers.
- Manage several hundred users utilizing Microsoft Active Directory and automation tools (eg. PowerShell).
- Implement patch management on a network in order to maintain operational security in accordance with DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Prepare standing operating procedure documentation for policies, procedures, and best practices for the network.
- Plan, implement, and maintain an on-site and off-site disaster recover backup plan.
- Supervise and administer a VMware virtual desktop environment.
- Install and maintain a Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS) in accordance with DoD regulations.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Group Policy in accordance with DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Prepare for and pass a DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) inspection of a classified information system.
- Manage a DoD network in compliance with TEMPEST regulations.
Translate, transcribe, research, and analyze recorded Spanish conversations into English for a federal law enforcement organization in a secured facility. United States Army/A Company, 141st Military Intelligence Battalion 951 South Geneva Road Orem, UT 84058 United States 06/2010 - 06/2011 Salary: 42,000.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 70 Counterintelligence Special Agent Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: - Perform counterintelligence-focused source operations - Prepare and distribute counterintelligence reports of Force Protection information to all relevant parties (i.e. Intelligence Information Reports (IIR), Basic Source Datasheets (BSD), and Contact Reports (CR) - Work with force protection elements (i.e. Military Police (MP), Provost Marshal Office, Army Criminal Investigation Detachment (CID), Air Force Security Forces, and base security) to ensure overall base security through periodic screening sweeps of Third Country National (TCN) and Local National (LN) housing and work areas - Perform counterintelligence and force protection driven screening operations - Conduct liaison operations with base command, auxiliary units, foreign government, military officials - Information Management Officer (IMO) of Counterintelligence Team 2 at Al Asad Airbase, Iraq Supervisor: William Dyer (801-722-6819) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Job Titles Held: