Hardworking system/network administrators are proficient in hardware, software and security planning. Able to select, install, configure and manage components. Flexible schedule and adaptable approach. Talented System Administrator focused on performance optimization and technical improvements with an understanding of cost-effective decision making and usability.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades
• Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements
• Made recommendations regarding infrastructure overhauls
• Completed reports detailing performance, costs and downtime issues
• Maintained a flexible schedule and responded to after-hours and weekend emergencies promptly
• Worked with users to determine areas in need of improvement
• Evaluated the latest innovations and adopted cost-effective, useful solutions
• Implemented, maintained, developed and tested the installation and update of file servers, print servers and application servers in all departments
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access
• Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications
• Designed SharePoint master page and page layouts, serving as company's primary SharePoint support for all technical complications
• Aligned office departments and increased inter-department communication and data sharing
• Planned, tested and supported high-availability infrastructures
• Determined and alleviated hardware, software and network issues
• Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords, and defined network policies and procedures.
• Managed configuration and provided technical support for firewalls, anti-virus software, and anti-adware to keep devices and networks free of security threats.
• Reviewed network traffic, monitoring records to identify patterns and indications of events associated with security breaches and vulnerabilities.
• Analyzed system risk to identify and implement appropriate security countermeasures.
• Audited networks and security systems to identify vulnerabilities.
• Designed and implemented plans to secure computer files against breach, destruction or accidental modification.
• Was actively engaged the digital overhaul of the U.S. Military C-5 Galaxy transport plane.
• Participant in maintaining and servicing of communication and navigation equipment
• Handled cryptographic data in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
• Prepared documents for destruction when transitioning from written classified material to digital material.
• Recorded all maintenance performance in aircraft logbooks and completed other paperwork requirements as needed.
• Repaired or installed new wiring, boxes, antennas and other system pieces.
Comptia A+ (March 2016)- It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures.
Comptia Security+ (March 2017)- This certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management.
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator- certifies that a candidate has the skills and essential knowledge necessary to manage the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: