▪ Experienced Salesforce Platform Administrator and Developer, with deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apttus CPQ, PSA.
▪ Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant.
▪ Experienced in Continuous Integration environments as a part of a Continuous Delivery model using Salesforce DX, including version control tools like JIRA, GitHub and Bitbucket.
▪ Worked with migration tools, such as ANT and Force.com IDE, to manage Salesforce Change Sets packaging releases from Sandbox to Production instances.
▪ Delivered projects under Agile development environments.
▪ Extensively involved in requirements gathering, business analysis, and functional design.
▪ Worked in cross-functional teams with database teams, ETL developers, web developers, and API developers.
▪ Avid learner. Always expanding my knowledge base through Salesforce Trailhead.
Administrator: Profiles & Roles, Permission Sets, OWD, Sharing rules, Field Level Permissions, Process Builders, Visual Flows, Workflow Rules, Outbound Messages, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Import Wizard, Data Loader, User Management, Reports and Dashboards, Sandbox Refreshes
Developer: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce (Pages and Components), Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL
Salesforce Development Languages: Apex, SOSL, SOQL
Development Languages: C, C++, Java
▪ Salesforce.com Certified Salesforce Administrator
▪ Salesforce.com Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
▪ Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
▪ Salesforce.com Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II (in progress)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: