• Assist clients in adhering to treatment plans, setting up appointments, and transportation.
• Aide clients in reaching the maximum level of self sufficiency through individualized interventions.
• Monitor, evaluate and record client progress toward treatment goals & emotional and physical state of clients through data collection.
• Collaborate with counselors, physicians and other community supports to plan or coordinate treatment.
• Work closely with autistic, intellectually disabled, visually and hearing impaired clients..
• Communicate using basic American Sign Language (ASL).
• Use Crisis Prevention Institute skills to deescalate physically aggressive clients.
• Participate in the development and implementation of individual service and behavioral plans to determine goals.
• Implement behavior management strategies and techniques to support behavior goals.
• Identify, link and coordinate resources consumer with resources within the community to promote integration and independence.
• Support consumer in maintenance of program plans designed to enhance social, cognitive, emotional and independent living skills
• Responsible for the provision of support, personal assistance, training and quality care to people with intellectual disabilities residing in the community
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: