Community Service Scholarship Award Recipient
Detail- oriented case manager adept at handling high caseloads and problem solving without sacrificing quality of care. Operates exceptionally well in high-pressure environments. Recommends best resources and courses of action to benefit clients' needs and support staff.
• Developed and coordinated appropriate level of care to meet high risk individuals' needs (With severe mental illness, substance abuse, and/or chronic condition) by building rapport, while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy.
• Conducted semiannual assessments and care plans to continue identifying individuals' needs/goals in addition to presenting clients with information and referrals.
• Coordinated community support services and optimized communication between clients, providers and other professionals in addition to accompanying clients on their appointments.
• Minimum of 4 encounters a month; 2 in person visits, 2 phone calls.
• Maintained and update authorizations, assessments and care plans in physical and electronic files.
• Complete all monthly trainings and progress notes within 24 hours.
• Met with supervisor weekly to discuss progress and concerns regarding caseload.
Outreach Coordinator (Temp position)
• Contacted health home eligible clients with SMI and/ or chronic medical conditions (by phone, mail, visit)
• Conducted assessments (including violence and suicide risk) to identify clients' needs and specific social services necessary to determine appropriate level of care.
• Maintained records by creating monthly reports, updating contact sheets and recording daily progress notes regarding outcome of visit.
• Met once a week with Supervisor and other home health agency outreach care coordinators to discuss daily, weekly, monthly goals.
• Completed other administrative tasks as requested.
• Promoted academic, social, psychological/ personal success for students during academic year.
• Collaborated with program specialists, parents/ guardians and staff to provide each child and family full benefits of program and develop plans to meet needs concerning education and skills.
• Review bi-weekly progress reports, request updated IEP's (individual educational plan), and updated case files to reflect changes, maintaining confidentiality and accuracy.
• Schedule weekly advisement appointments with students (including behavior or mental health concerns).
• Met with supervisor weekly to discuss case challenges and brainstorm issue resolution strategies.
• Support Harlem Children's Zone agency-wide programs and events.
• Perform other duties as assigned; attend professional development training (for student & family engagement).
Available upon request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: