Dedicated Supervisor with experience utilizing limited labor and material resources. Proficient and forward-thinking professional, well versed in setting goals in line with company's vision. Possess in-depth experience monitoring production processes and creating strategies to enhance productivity. I've worn many hats over the years. Some of my past achievements include completing an ACAP program through the military. This class teaches you how to prepare for the workforce through professionalism, resumes, and mock interviews. I was a member of the FCCLA. The FCCLA is a national Career and Technical Student Organization that provides personal growth, leadership development, and career preparation opportunities for students in Family and Consumer Sciences education. I have since shifted my focus into working more with organizing schedules, and gaining other valuable skills such as multi-tasking, communication, persuading, listening, research, organization, managing people, collaboration and negotiation.
● Problem-solving skills
● Sales training
● Excellent people skills
● Shipment processing
● Communication skills
● Professional demeanor
● Adapt to diverse groups
● Able to persuade others effectively
● Exceptional customer service
● Social perceptiveness
● Interpersonal skills
● Relationship building
● Product and service sales
● Multi-tasking strength
Lectured on topics in formal and informal settings Prepared and filed financial statements such as balance sheets and income statements
● Scrubbed and cleaned bathroom fixtures and partitions on a weekly basis to remove mildew, dirt and mold
● Supported bosses in operational improvements and resolution of problems to deliver top-notch customer service
● Checked inventory for required supplies, and made lists for, documenting needed cleaning products
● Proactively identified and solved complex problems impacting operations management and business direction
● Safely operated equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor buffers and carpet machines and trained other household members in proper usage
● Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions
● Developed exceptional attendance record with special attention to punctuality and preparation to work upon arrival
Worked to improve and enhance patient lives through effective and compassionate care
● Assisted disabled clients in any way necessary to facilitate independence and well-being
● Supervised daily activities and provided assistance when needed
● Assisted patients with therapy exercises as specified by care team ● Developed rapport to create safe and trusting environment for care Completed all home cleaning tasks, including dusting, washing dishes, laundry and vacuuming
● Maintained clean, safe and well-organized patient environment
● Adhered to all resident lifting and safe lifting instructions and rules Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately
● Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping
Pursued resolutions to achieve complete satisfaction, including tracking down hard-to-find merchandise at diverse locations.
● Improved operational efficiencies while managing customers requests, store inventory, transactions, new purchase orders and pricing needs.
● Communicated accurate information about promotions, customer programs and products, providing exceptional customer service and driving retention.
● Supported loss prevention goals by maintaining accurate drawers and monitoring shopper behavior.
● Approached each problem with fresh mind and analytical strategies to quickly resolve concerns.
● Completed setup, breakdown and product preparation for promotional displays and in-store demonstrations.
● Increased brand awareness through event marketing, demonstrations, sales and brand promotion.
● Protected purchase items with proper bagging and wrapping to prevent damage.
● Offered each customer top-notch, personal service and polite support to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
● Coordinated efficient restocking of sales floor with current merchandise and accurate signage for current promotions.
● Used consultative sales approach to understand customer needs and recommend relevant offerings.
● Refunded payments for returned items, processed exchanges and offered store credit to achieve customer satisfaction.
Assisted customers with locating and choosing merchandise in any store department.
● Balanced and organized cash register by handling cash, counting change and storing coupons.
● Fielded questions and solved problems by informing customers of current promotions and store policies.
● Provided excellent customer service to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction.
● Actively engaged customers to provide general assistance and information on store merchandise.
Awarded Highest Math Score, Highest Science Score, Highest Overall Score, Highest English Score
● Member of FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: