Rational, critical-thinking Student Trainee with 2 years of experience enhancing operations for DTR through information systems solutions. Proven track record of transforming specific DTR program operations related to growth and efficiency improvements into new system designs. Knowledgeable innovator known for recommending new technologies to enhance existing systems and introduce new systems.
Contractor for The National Institutes of Health on Bethesda, MD Campus
· Identified and reported abnormalities to supervisor for timely corrective actions. Identified machinery issues and repaired parts to keep equipment up and running.
· Monitored operating power plant equipment and readouts to identify problems and pursue corrective action.
· Operated utilities generation balance of plant equipment to support the generation of Steam, and Chilled Water (i.e. Air Compressors, Water Softeners, Condensate Polishers, Pumps, Valves, Heat Exchangers, Steam Turbines, Fuel delivery systems for #2 oil and natural gas.
· Lined up systems to support evolutions.
· Compiled operational data into reports to help management spot trends and resolve problems.
· Cleaned and lubricated equipment on regular schedules to maintain life of machinery and achieve consistent operations.
· Practiced safe lockout-tagout procedures to prevent injury to personnel during maintenance procedures.
· Monitored and inspected equipment, systems and control boards.
· Completed chemical tests of boiler water, plant condensate and chilled water to assess conformance with specifications.
· Updated data log entries and prepared reports to inform next shift about notable needs and incidents.
· Trained on OSHA general industry standards
· GPA: 3.7/4.0
· Graduated top 15% of class
· Analytical & Critical Thinking skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: