Highly dependable and supportive individual with the sound understanding of medical support and clerical tasks. Outstanding communication skills as well as great customer service capability. Enthusiastic to obtain a position as a medical assistant.
CPR/First Aid certified Patient-focused care
Companionship and emotional support
Efficient and reliable team player
Student Medical Assistant12/2013
to 01/2014 Externship- The West Clinic – Southaven,
• Checking vitals and blood pressure
• Performing phlebotomy, EKG's and basic lab tests
• Room preparation and equipment strealization
• Collection and documentation of patient information
• Prepare patients for examinations, and support physicians for the duration of examinations
• Collect and arrange laboratory specimens and carry out basic laboratory tests
• Dispose of dirty supplies, and make medical instruments germ-free
• Organize examining room instruments and equipment
• Obtained information about client's medical history.
• Accessed and removed Port-a Caths. • Report any unusual circumstances in the patient's condition or environment.
• Familiar with medical terminology
• Willing to cross trained for other clinic duties
• Knowledge of medical ethics and confidentiality
to 05/2013 Fedex – Memphis,
TN • Attached. Identifying tags to the container. • Sorted cargo before loading and unloading. • Stocked, stage and transported cargo.
to 06/2012 Shoney's Restaurant – Bartlett,
TN • Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries. • Assigned guests to tables suitable their needs and recording to rotation. • Assisted diners with obtaining food from buffet/ serving table as needed. • Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition. • Greeted each customer with friendly eye contact. • Prepared food items. • Stocked, service stations with items such as napkins,straws,and sugar. • Cleared and re-set tables at the conclusion of each guest. • Provided excellent customer service.
Medical Assistant Diploma: Medical Assisting2014Concorde Career College-
TNCompleted an intensive 8-month program with hands on training, also obtained. CPR certification.
High School Diploma: 2011Craigmont High School-
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Externship- The West Clinic
Concorde Career College
Craigmont High School
Job Titles Held:
Student Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant Diploma : Medical Assisting 2014 High School Diploma : 2011
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].