Driven leader with extensive management experience in single and multi unit management. Over 10 years experience as a trainer to new and promoted store managers. Skilled in team building and training to galvanize teams to exceed company goals and create an amazing customer experience. Inspired by development, building capabilities in others and striving for operational excellence and delivering results.
• Created and lead store action plans based on company priorities through shift supervisors and store team of 30+. Set 30/60 & 90 day action plans and met or exceeded these plans. These plans would include strategies to build efficiency, exceed sales goals and increase customer satisfaction.
• Hired for current and future staffing needs, supported district of stores during hiring fairs and new store openings, scheduled and supported new hire training. Exceeded company staffing expectations.
• Provided coaching and feedback, support and performance management for my team of partners and shift supervisors. Supported development of store partners and employee recognition programs
• Trained more than 10 internal and external Store Manager hires and Assistant Store Manager hires/promotes, Influenced Area wide training plans.
• Created store schedules based on customer and business needs, processed payroll and administrative tasks. Continuously met or exceeded company expectations with labor budgets.
• Used P & L and other reporting systems to analyze business and see trends, generated plans to improve store results, enhance customer experience and seize opportunities. 4 Stores turned over, all were negative sales results and not meeting company operational expectations, each store turned in positive sales comps and operations to standard within 3 months.
• Provided store organization in front and back of house, ensured store had proper inventory levels to support demand and growth. Challenged company expectations with food sales by increasing ordering and sales strategy to consistently beat last years sales in each store ran within 3 months.
• Responded to customer concerns, ensured customer experience was key focus among team. Customer satisfaction scores increased monthly in each store due to heightened focus and coaching with each store team I supported.
• Responsible for leading change and ensuring compliance for store operations. Would teach and train new initiatives each quarter to store team
• Created opportunities for collaboration amongst peer team within district. Lead portions of team conference calls and planning meetings to teach peers new initiatives that were being rolled out and build trust based relationships within district team to build peer accountability to increase district level sales and customer satisfaction goals
• Supported team of 12 stores in a district with over 20 million in revenue
• Portfolio management ; Lead change and created plans to improve performance across portfolio of stores to improve customer and team experience.
• Lead district team meetings amongst manager team to teach and support company priorities and initiatives, collaborate, build capabilities in store managers and develop team connections with recognition programs
• Identified trends across portfolio by analyzing business trends and created plans to improve. Took district from negative sales over last year to positive sales over last year within 3 months.
• Actively supported store manager development by creating development plans and providing coaching, feedback and support to build capabilities. Had a manager get selected for an award for developing in their role while I supported the district. Got 3 internal candidates ready to promote to next role.
• Created plans and schedules to support time spent working side by side with 12 different store teams to improve experience and results in stores
• Built relationships with diverse teams to encourage feedback and collaboration between store teams, managers and peers to create plans to improve customer experience. Customer experience scores increased from area average to the district being in the top 10 districts in the region for the highest customer experience improvement within 6 months
• Community engagement. Supported in store and out of store community/ volunteer events and outreach events to live our companies mission and values by connecting with the communities we serve.
• Ensured store plans were executed to exceed sales goals and exceed standards for product merchandising and set-up. Was in 100% compliance for every new sales set and product launch. Consistently came up with new and exciting merchandising strategies to sell more product to increase sales over last year. My store beat sales targets and sales year over year.
• Interviewed, Hired and scheduled training for store associates, key focuses were customer service, supporting repeat customers and vendors, cash handling and merchandising. Supported 3 new store openings by holding hiring fairs and doing the training for entire staff at my location to ensure new stores were supported and ready to open.
• Supported growth, development and recognition for store assistant manager, keyholders and associates. Created district wide recognition plan amongst peers to recognize our top associates.
• Created store schedules based on budget and business with customer focus as priority. Met or exceeded company expectations with labor and scheduling
• Opened one new store and supported several new store openings with staffing, merchandising set up and leadership support.
• Store Manager Trainer for internal promotes and external hires. Provided support for peer Store Managers
• Implemented training for peer Store Managers in the district on how to create and maintain an organized back of house that is ready to receive shipments. District was not meeting expectations for meeting freight to floor expectations set by company, this training and support ensured peers had the right tools and training to meet these expectations.
• Oversaw multiple store's full inventory counts, with 25 associates counting at once. Trained Managers on how to prepare for full inventory counts to ensure proper counts and accurate shrink. Continuously had under 1% shrink results, exceeding expectations.
California Food Safety Manager Certification
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: