Customer-oriented leader offering over 7 years of experience in retail operations, sales and service team leadership and profitability strategies. Organized and skilled at prioritizing daily tasks and following through to achieve performance and productivity goals. Recruits, trains, develops and manages team of store associates and assistant managers.
• Conducted reviews to determine eligibility and functional needs.
• Obtained, verified, and calculated income and resources to determine financial eligibility for Title XX programs.
• Maintained case record documents and entered information in an automated system, establishing a record for each individual receiving service.
• Monitored through contacting individuals receiving services to determine if services are meeting the individual's needs.
• Developed/coordinated/reviewed service plans with individuals receiving services and their families, provider agencies and other state agency staff and authorized services appropriately and accurately to meet the individual's needs.
• Prepared basic level ongoing or special narrative or statistical reports.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: