Forward-thinking Software Engineer with background working effectively in dynamic environments. Fluent in Java and Typescript programming languages used to develop software within Retail and Health care industries. Proud team player focused on achieving project objectives with speed and accuracy. Also experience leading teams with multiple initiatives and taking them to production.
· Create Technical Design & Modeling using UML 2.0. and Microsoft Visio 2010
· Apply Business logic using the Java Collections framework.
· Designed and developed solution to automate age old paper base folder system(managing orders manually and moving them from one folder to another using drop boxes at store) with the application using Flex and Restful web services(with abstract factory design pattern) which own accolades from store business and operations team for its performance, maintainability and ease of use
· Performed Data model conversion from legacy Informix tables to sterling tables there by changing 20 year old home depot order system Informix tables to migrate to sterling product
· Worked with heterogeneous systems like Measure Comp, Tyler and numerous third party vendors for special orders in order to communicate the order information to those systems there by integrating existing ordering system to different vendors for different types of orders.
· Performed impact analyses for existing clients who use special services application to ensure backward compatibility with the new conversion there by ensuring minimal impact to all interacted systems.
· Developed components using restful web services using secure programming methodology standards
· Interacted with different teams including IBMSterling, POS, external appliance systems, online systems e. t. c to convert their order‘s to special services orders.
· Worked closely with the payment systems of the home depot like PTM, POS, and Show room POS to build the interfaces for order tendering.
· Deployed and tested the applications on Tomcat web server and Web sphere application server
· Used prepared statements and callable statements to implement batch insertions.
· Work with JAXB to develop export / Import Process for XML Based data.
· Creating Java, J2EE reusable business components and XML, XSL and XSD schema definitions.
· Creating REST Web Services to connect with external clients.
· Helped junior developer understand the project specifics.
· Worked in SVN repository to commit and track the code changes.
· Coordinating with functional team related to Design part & Keep Track of all changes.
· Used Microsoft Visio 2010 to draw and present business flow diagrams.
· Used Spring MVC framework (model – view – controller)
· Used Java collections, generics for applying business logic.
Job Titles Held: