Experienced Pharmacy Technician knowledgeable in all facets of pharmacy operations, eager to bring talent and expertise as a Qualified Field Auditor with fantastic mathematical skills with proven history of accuracy. Trained in several areas, quick learning and highly professional.
- Conduct on site visits to pharmacies.
- Analyzing and appraising evidentiary data on which to base objective assessment of the accuracy and legitimacy of the practice site.
- Personally manage rigorous travel schedule; including timely submission of all expenses and inform management of upcoming plans.
- Utilize knowledge of pharmacy practice.
- Standards to educate and coach Network Providers at the highest level of professionalism and partnership.
- Educated pharmacies on specialty drug; compounding and drug utilization under moderate level of guidance.
- Prepare for and participate in communications, including conference calls and on site meetings.
- Developed and produced reports as required to meet the needs of Network Strategy and Contracting; department management, pharmacies and other stake holders.
Job Titles Held: