• Offering a comprehensive background of experience and formal education in business operations, project management, accounting, bookkeeping, quality assurance, implementing policies & procedures.
• Strengths include excellent leadership, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Consistently receive outstanding performance evaluations in all positions held.
• Proven ability to plan and complete numerous projects in time-critical situations.
• Computer proficient (QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, Navision, Sage (MAS), CRM, Excel, Word, Outlook)
|Computer proficient (QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, Navision, Sage (MAS), CRM, Excel, Word, Outlook)|
• Initially employed as Accounting Clerk, then promoted due to outstanding performance.
• Performed numerous accounting duties, including accounts payable, general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliation, month end close-out, payroll, and tax withholding.
• Completed all assignments and special projects in timely and efficient manner.
• Contributed substantially to transition of accounting to Navision software.
• Performed all accounting functions, including check posting, general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliation, month end close-out, payroll, and tax withholding.
• Interfaced professionally with vendors to ensure trouble-free delivery of supplies and products.
• Trained new and inexperienced employees in accounts payable and receivable to achieve maximum performance and efficiency.
• Developed and implemented comprehensive mailing program to customers.
Minor in Mathematics
accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounts receivable, Backup, bank reconciliations, bank reconciliation, bank reconciliation, bank reconciliations, bank reconciliation, bi, credit, CRM, delivery, financial statements, general ledger, General Ledger, Insurance, inventory, invoicing, management skills, Excel, Outlook, Word, Navision, Payroll, personnel, quality, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, Sage, Sales, Tax
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: