Multi-faceted and energetic Sr. Program Manager offering exceptional talents in Instructional Design and Technology, L&D Tools, Learner Experience and Team Collaboration. Effective at identifying and promoting innovation to streamline processes through strategic solutions. Looking for an opportunity in leadership where a skilled background and enthusiastic personality will be highly valued.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Instructional Design & Development, Tool & Technology Implementation, Digital Design, Learning Journey & Curriculum Design, Strategic Thinking, Process Improvement, Project Management (Agile/SCUM), LMS Implementation, Level Evaluations, Video Production, Team Collaboration and Building
On.Board Platform (PMM), KZO (Instilled), Enable Now, SAP Success Factors, Articulate 360, Inkling, Camtasia, Tableau, Adobe Creative Suite, e learning communication protocols, Basic XML and HTML, SnagIt, Kahoot, Training Arcade, Microsoft Office 360, Levels 1-4 Evaluations, WebEx, Associated Press Style, Salesforce
· Champion, lead subject matter expert and vendor relationship manager for technology innovations and implementations across all colleges within Comcast University (CU)
· Develop and implement procedures and intake processes for new On.Board (PMM) programs, as well as other technologies across CU
· Key Subject Matter Expert for programs created in the On.Board platform and the KZO (Instilled) video platform.
· Oversee, and provide guidance for all troubleshooting and implementation enhancements for technology platforms across CU
· Manage and lead reporting implementation with Tableau and all On.Board platforms
· Responsible for developing and deploying key strategies of Instructional Design Methodology implementation used to support Product Launches for thousands of employees
· Led the My Experience technology integration for Comcast Business
· Prepare and lead strategic planning meetings with Key Stakeholders which may include guiding participants to deliberate and decision-making processes for training needs
· Mentor, support and assist with projects for new hires and videographer contractors on various CU Teams
· People management responsibilities include working with contractors and mentees on career development, setting goals, creating performance plans and cross college project responsibilities
· Collaborate with Program Managers and Trainers to deliver impactful training solutions that include blended, self-paced, digital and virtually led for all channels of Comcast Business
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: