Strong leader with 15+ years' experience in product management, strategy and operations and a personal commitment to the best possible customer experience. Self-starting professional who creates strategic alliances driving key business initiatives using collaboration and influence in a large matrix organization. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals, always leading with integrity and demonstrating accountability.
• Successfully managed a lean video and programming team through a challenging organizational restructure significantly improving Credospeak/Your Voice scores, maintaining high productivity and output
• Founding member of Board of Directors responsible for introducing key marketing department initiatives, specifically Process Improvement, Leadership and Development and Work/Life Balance driving positive and measurable changes in the Marketing Department
• Instituted electronic CCRs within Division resulting in a significant reduction in paper/postage and manual processing of tens of thousands channel changes each year
• Re-established strong relationships with corporate partners and Division programming peers becoming key programming contact in Northeast Division
• Provide sound strategy and guidance relative to product launches and day to day operations
• Lead the Division's All-Digital product strategy and cross product bandwidth planning
• Manage cost containment, operational impact and create revenue generating opportunities on behalf of the Division
• Collaborated cross-functionally with Division and regional partners to ensure smooth and timely execution
• Drive programming strategy for 7 Regions encompassing 6.7m customers
• Manage corporate programming database for the Division which accounts for more than 800 unique channel lineups and 2m in expense per month
• Partner with Engineering to identify bandwidth opportunities and solutions and create space to support the launch of new HD channels, On Demand, and other advanced products
Operations excellence - consistently lead high performance team through end-to-end new product introduction and enhancements including trial, launch, advocacy and problem solving to ensure successful, seamless delivery.
Poised Communicator & Collaborator - inspires trust and uses sound logic and data to make thoughtful decisions. Influencing diverse stakeholders, striving toward win-win negotiations and outcomes the enterprise, and bringing order to chaos with calm demeanor.
Innovative leader - lead team through change and uncertainty while achieving high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction maintaining productivity; bringing new capabilities into teams to streamline processes or spark new solutions to challenges using the principles of design thinking
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: