Strong leader with 15+ years' experience in product management, strategy and operations and a personal commitment to the best possible customer experience. Self-starting professional who creates strategic alliances driving key business initiatives using collaboration and influence in a large matrix organization. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals, always leading with integrity and demonstrating accountability.
• Successfully managed a lean video and programming team through a challenging organizational restructure significantly improving Credospeak/Your Voice scores, maintaining high productivity and output
• Founding member of Board of Directors responsible for introducing key marketing department initiatives, specifically Process Improvement, Leadership and Development and Work/Life Balance driving positive and measurable changes in the Marketing Department
• Instituted electronic CCRs within Division resulting in a significant reduction in paper/postage and manual processing of tens of thousands channel changes each year
• Re-established strong relationships with corporate partners and Division programming peers becoming key programming contact in Northeast Division
• Provide sound strategy and guidance relative to product launches and day to day operations
• Lead the Division's All-Digital product strategy and cross product bandwidth planning
• Manage cost containment, operational impact and create revenue generating opportunities on behalf of the Division
• Collaborated cross-functionally with Division and regional partners to ensure smooth and timely execution
• Drive programming strategy for 7 Regions encompassing 6.7m customers
• Manage corporate programming database for the Division which accounts for more than 800 unique channel lineups and 2m in expense per month
• Partner with Engineering to identify bandwidth opportunities and solutions and create space to support the launch of new HD channels, On Demand, and other advanced products
Operations excellence - consistently lead high performance team through end-to-end new product introduction and enhancements including trial, launch, advocacy and problem solving to ensure successful, seamless delivery.
Poised Communicator & Collaborator - inspires trust and uses sound logic and data to make thoughtful decisions. Influencing diverse stakeholders, striving toward win-win negotiations and outcomes the enterprise, and bringing order to chaos with calm demeanor.
Innovative leader - lead team through change and uncertainty while achieving high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction maintaining productivity; bringing new capabilities into teams to streamline processes or spark new solutions to challenges using the principles of design thinking
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: