Process improvement, Strategic planning, Risk mitigation, System configuration, Quality assurance, Develop matrix reports, User acceptance testing scripts, Business Objects, SharePoint design/administrator, Microsoft Suites, Microsoft Project, Word, Oracle.
● Prepare meetings/workshops/reports and presentations to communicate project status.
● Cross functional work stream collaboration to include gap analysis and resolution.
● Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing)
● Collaborate with cross function teams and multiple lines of business.
● Monitor Risk, scope and ability to mitigate expeditiously in order to minimize cost to Wells Fargo.
● Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
● Develop and revise project plans, work with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as needed to meet timelines.
● Creates and delivers presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
● Performs project risk analysis. Assist in leading project staff, including training and providing input to performance.
● Designed, Developed SharePoint team sites for the business users. Create work flow in Sharepoint as well as maintaining individual access level and contributions. Created document libraries based on group needs as well as usage of Excel in SharePoint Sites as needed.
● On boarding experience specific to Wells Fargo intake process. Versed in PMUWS and SDLC.
Organizational Management Project Management
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: